Create a New Data Connector Category
Improve your Data Connector organization by creating Categories to which to assign them.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to create a new Data Connector Category unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Data Connectors: Create Data Connector Categories
- Data Connectors: View Data Connector Categories
- Data Connectors: View Data Connectors
- 2.Click the +Category button. The Create Category screen displays.
- 3.In the Category Name setting, enter the name of the new Data Connector Category. The Data Connector Category name must be unique from all other Data Connector Category names in your organization and can only use apostrophe characters (
') and spaces. This is a required setting.
- 4.From the Status drop-down menu, select one of the following options for the Data Connector Category's status:
This is a required setting.
- Active: Active Data Connector Categories can have Data Connectors assigned to them.
- Inactive: Inactive Data Connector Categories cannot have Data Connectors assigned to them.
- 5.Click Save.
Last modified 1mo ago