Copy a Screen
Copy an existing Screen.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to copy a Screen unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Screens: View Screens
- Screens: Create Screens
Follow these steps to copy a Screen:
- 2.Click the ellipsesicon, and then select the Copy option for your Screen. The Copy Screen screen displays.Copy Screen screen
- 3.Edit the following information from the original Screen as necessary:
- In the Name setting, edit the name of the copied Screen. After the original Screen is copied, the word Copy is suffixed to the original Screen's name. This is a required setting.
- From the Category drop-down menu, optionally change one or more Screen Categories to associate with this Screen. In doing so, Screen Categories may be sorted from the Screens page. To remove a Screen Category that is currently selected, click theicon for that selection or press
Enterwhen the drop-down is visible. This is a required setting.
- In the Description field, edit the description of the original Screen.
- 4.Click Save.
The Type field shows which type the original Screen is. The copied Screen must be of the same Screen type as the original.
Last modified 24d ago