Edit a Screen Category
Edit the name and/or status of a Screen Category.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to edit a Screen Category unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Screens: Edit Screen Categories
- Screens: View Screen Categories
- Screens: View Screens
- 2.Click the ellipsesicon, and then select the Edit Category option for the Screen Category to edit. The Edit Screen Category page displays.Editing a Screen Category
- 3.Edit the following information about the Screen Category as necessary:
- In the Category Name setting, edit the name of the Screen Category if necessary. The Screen Category name must be unique from all other Screen Category names in your organization. This is a required field.
- From the Status drop-down menu, change the status of the Screen Category, if necessary, from the following options:
This is a required setting.
- Active: Active Screen Categories can have Screens assigned to them.
- Inactive: Inactive Screen Categories cannot have Screens assigned to them.
- 4.Click Save.
Last modified 24d ago