View Process Categories
View the Process Categories in your organization.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to view Process Categories unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Processes: View Process Categories
- Processes: View Processes
- 2.Click the Designer option from the top menu. The Processes tab displays.
- 3.Click the Categories tab. The Process Categories display.
"Categories" tab in the "Processes" page displays Categories by which to organize Processes
The Categories tab displays the following information in tabular format about Process Categories:
- Name: The Name column displays the name of the Process Category. The Process Category named Uncategorized is the default Category.
- Status: The Status column displays the status of the Process Category. Below is a description of each status:
- Active: An active Process Category can have Processes assigned to it. The Process Category named Uncatagorized is active by default.
- Inactive: An inactive Process Category can no longer be selected when assigning a Process to a Category. Furthermore, Processes assigned to an inactive Category no longer display in the New Request screen even though such Processes may be active.
- Processes: The # Processes column displays how many Processes in your organization have been assigned to that Process Category.
- Modified: The Modified column displays the date and time the Process Category was last modified. The time zone setting to display the time is according to the ProcessMaker Platform instance unless your user profile's Time zone setting is specified.
- Created: The Created column displays the date and time the Process Category was created. The time zone setting to display the time is according to the ProcessMaker Platform instance unless your user profile's Time zone setting is specified.
If no Process Categories exist, the following message displays: No Results.
Use the Search setting to filter Process Categories by their names.
Control how tabular information displays, including how to sort columns or how many items display per page.
Last modified 1mo ago