Manage and maintain multiple versions of your Processes, Screens and Scripts.
Use the Versioning package to manage and maintain multiple versions of your Processes, Scripts and Screens. A version is a set of changes made to a ProcessMaker Platform asset at a particular time by a Process Designer. Versioning maintains a record of all named and unnamed changes to that asset. Versioning information is useful both for auditing and historical data maintenance purposes. The saved versions display in a tabular format when viewing version history for an asset from where they can be edited and/or marked as the
Current Versionaccording to your business needs.
The latest saved version of a ProcessMaker Platform asset is automatically designated as the current version and is used in new Requests. Version changes are not reflected in Requests which were in-progress or already completed when that asset version changed.
The Versioning package has the following attributes:
- When the Versioning package is installed, versioning is available for Processes, Scripts and Screens.
- Every new version is saved with the following information:
- Date: The date and time when a Process Designer saved that version.
- Name: The name of this version as entered by a Process Designer.
- Description: A description of the changes in this version as entered by a Process Designer.
- Saved by: The name of the Process Designer who saved this version.
- Although multiple versions of each ProcessMaker Platform asset can be saved, only one version can be marked as the current version.
- Any existing version of a ProcessMaker Platform asset can become the current version when configuring that asset.
- View and configure Version History: View and configure version history of a Process in Process Modeler.
- View and configure Version History: View and configure version history of a Script in Script Editor.
- View and configure Version History: View and configure version history of a Screen in Screen Builder.
Last modified 1mo ago