View Requests That Are In Progress
View in-progress Requests in which you are participating.
The In Progress page displays in-progress Requests in which you are participating. You are a Request participant because you started that Request or have been assigned a Task in that Request. Request information displays in tabular format.
Follow these steps to view in-progress Requests in which you are participating:
- 2.Do one of the following:
- Click the Requests option from the top menu if the Requests page is not currently displayed. The My Requests page displays.
- Click the Home breadcrumb iconif the Requests page is not currently displayed. The My Requests page displays.
- 3.Click the In Progress tab or click the In Progress iconfrom the left sidebar. The In Progress page displays.
Below is an example of the In Progress page that displays in-progress Requests. The Saved Search package is not installed in this example.
"Requests In Progress" page displays in-progress Requests in which all are participating
The In Progress page displays the following information in tabular format about in-progress Requests:
- #: The # column displays the Request number associated with the Process. This number represents the sequential occurrence of that Process.
- Name: The Name column displays the Process name associated with the Request. Click the Process name to view the Request summary.
- Status: The Status column displays the In Progress status for all Requests in this view.
- Participants: The Participants column displays each Request participant's avatar. Avatars in this column do not indicate the chronological order in which those users participated in that Request. Hover your cursor over a user's avatar to view that person's full name.
- Started: The Started column displays the date and time you made the Request. The time zone setting to display the time is according to the ProcessMaker Platform instance unless your user profile's Time zone setting is specified.
- Completed: The Completed column displays the date and time the Request was completed. Since Requests in this tab are in-progress, this column is empty.
- From the # column, click the Request number associated with the Process displaying in the Name column to view its summary. This number represents the sequential occurrence of that Process.
- Click the Open Request iconfor the Request to view its summary.
Use Request data to search for Requests on this page based on the following criteria:
- Process: Search using one or more Process names associated with a Request.
- Status: Search using one or more of the following Request statuses:
- In progress: Include Requests that are in progress as part of your search criteria. Requests that are in progress are included by default when searching for Requests on this page.
- Completed: Include Requests that are completed as part of your search criteria.
- Error: Include Requests that are in error as part of your search criteria.
- Canceled: Include Requests that have been canceled as part of your search criteria.
- Requester: Search using one or more users who started a Request.
- Participants: Search using one or more users participating in a Request.
If the Saved Searches package is installed, you may save search parameters and share them with other users and groups by clicking the Save Search button
. See Create and Share a Saved Search.
If the Saved Searches package is not installed, the Save Search button is not available.
If there are no Requests in this tab, the following message displays: No Results.
Control how tabular information displays, including how to sort columns or how many items display per page.
Last modified 1mo ago