Email a Report of a Saved Search's Data Details
Email stakeholders in your Saved Search's data details as a report.
Email a report of the currently displayed search results for a Saved Search to one or more email recipients. In doing so, those search results are emailed as a comma-separated values (
.CSV) file that can be opened in a spreadsheet editor. Email recipients receive the Saved Search results as an attachment to the email. Separate multiple email recipients using commas.
Follow these steps to email a report of search results for a Saved Search:
- 2.Click the Send Report button. The Email Report screen displays.
- 3.In the Send to setting, enter the email address(es) for the email recipients to receive the report. Separate multiple email recipients using commas.
- 4.In the Email Subject setting, enter the email subject of your report to which the report will be attached.
- 5.In the Email Body setting, enter the email body content for your report.
- 6.From the File Format setting, select which file format to email the report:
- CSV: Email the report as a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
- XLSX: Email the report as a Microsoft Excel open XML format spreadsheet.
- 7.Click Send. Email recipients receive the Saved Search results as an attachment to the email.
Last modified 1mo ago