View Completed Tasks
View all your completed Tasks.
The Completed Tasks page displays all your completed Tasks.
Follow these steps to view all your completed Tasks:
- 2.Click the Tasks option from the top menu. The To Do Tasks page displays.
- 3.Click the Completed iconfrom the left sidebar. All your completed Tasks display.
"Completed" Task page displays Tasks you have completed
The Completed Task page displays the following information in tabular format about all your completed Tasks:
- Task: The Task column displays the name of the completed Task. If you click the Task name, the Task title displays with the following message: Task Completed along with information about the completed Task.
- Status: The Status column displays the status of the Task. Since all Tasks in the Completed page are Tasks you have completed, all Tasks display with the Completed status, represented by theicon.
- Assignee: The Assignee column displays the avatar for the username to whom the Task was assigned. Hover your cursor over a user's avatar to view that person's full name.
- Due: The Due column displays the date you completed was due. If n/a displays, then no due date was set to the Task. The time zone setting to display the time is according to the ProcessMaker instance unless your user profile's Time zone setting is specified.