ProcessMaker Platform and PM Classic
Here is everything you need to know about ProcessMaker Platform and the PM Classic integration.
ProcessMaker Platform, our latest enterprise product release, is a cloud-based SaaS solution that seamlessly integrates all of our previous releases into a unified platform. This release empowers users to leverage our latest technology while retaining the ability to access and maintain all existing processes created in previous versions.
PM Classic is a feature integrated into ProcessMaker Platform that allows users to access and interact with processes built on ProcessMaker 3. Watch the following product tour to get a quick overview of what to expect after upgrading to ProcessMaker Platform.
Watch the following product tour to learn how ProcessMaker 3 instances will transition to ProcessMaker Platform.
For a quick overview, please select one of the following options:
ProcessMaker Platform offers the perfect blend of cutting-edge BPM technology, while maintaining the ability to access and run your existing ProcessMaker 3 processes through the PM Classic feature. Here are some benefits of upgrading to ProcessMaker Platform:
- Complete utilization of BPMN elements in our updated Process Modeler offering a new intuitive interface.
- Create effective forms in our easy-to-use Screen Builder with an extensive variety of controls with no coding required.
- Create advanced dashboards and display analytics for enhanced data analysis and visualization capabilities.
- Use our brand-new ProcessMaker AI features to accomplish more in less time.
Here are some things to keep in mind when moving from ProcessMaker 3 to ProcessMaker Platform:
- While all current processes are accessible and editable in the Designer through PM Classic, new processes can be created in ProcessMaker Platform only.
- User creation, editing or deletion is disabled in ProcessMaker 3. These actions can now be performed using the ProcessMaker Platform interface only. Existing PM3 users will be synced into PM Platform.
Last modified 4d ago